Chakaura™ Advanced Initiate NEP™ Training Program
Master the Energies of Your Inner World & Naturopathy Modalities
2 year+ accredited Program
Some of the Training Content (please inquire for complete curriculum)
- Decoding and understanding your perceptions and developing your more subtle sensory capacities.
receptionand management of the various types of energies governing vitality and general health.
- Meditation, mindfulness and stress relieving techniques for yourself and others.
- Understanding the science of transformation and techniques to support its development.
- An in-depth study of the 5 body elements of life for health and self-realisation.
- Application of various modules,
techniquesand practices to reinstate balance and support healthy lifestyles.
- Codes of ethics, and the protocols surrounding behaviors, therapy & Naturotherapy. (Unique to the Chakaura Programs)
- Spirituality as a
science; support systems and interviewing techniques.
- Energy bindings, cords or limitations such as mental
programming’s. How they are created, how they affect you and how to manage them.
An in-debtstudy of the energetic anatomy and functions of the physical body including the chakras and the anatomyof the Soul. How they are related and function together as one unit and how this relates to health and happiness.
- Therapeutic application of many techniques as well as safe and proper therapeutic settings and
- Training in numerous therapies as well as natural tools to support health.
Example: Chakaura™ Polarity, reflexology,
OTHER Modalities: gemstone therapy, herbology, homeopathy, aromatherapy,SHAMANISM, Dowsing, Native American Studies, etc.
How to balance allopathic and holistic medicine.
Special to us: Chakaura™ grounding and protocols of person-to-person interaction, energy bindings (how to recognize and manage these so you do not get drained of your energy); Chakaura™ Energy Therapy, Chakaura™ Balancing therapy, Chakaura™ Harmonisation Therapy…
More program details below….
“Naturopathy is rooted in tradition, but the practice is an integral part of today’s health care field.
You’ll learn how to heal yourself and support others using a holistic approach and non-toxic treatments.”
Next Session Begins Weekend of Fall, 2019
Duration: 19 sessions of two days (weekends) every two weeks.
Accreditation of 550 hours per year.
(Accredited with the NAN ~ National Association of Naturopaths of Quebec)
Proper class and therapy attire, therapy bed sheets and hand towels, a space to practice your therapies & techniques at home, a massage table at home, an aromatherapy & herbology kit ( to be purchased at the school), some books, and the usual bussiness supplies for school.
Assignments: average is 1 hour a day + 2 practice therapy session between classes.
Program Tuition Year 1
Cost per year
$4,999.00 CAD ( may change without notice) includes basic course material; excluding books which total approximately $150 for year.
Dispersed payments are available for income restraint students. Certain pre-requisites for this option are required.
Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For out-of-town students, car pooling and dormitory style lodging at a very low nighty fee ($25 a night) is available. You must bring your own bedding, pillow and/or air mattress/ foam mattress.
Certain rules of conduct and curfew hours are required. Please Inquire.
NEP1 & NEP2 ( YEAR 1 & 2)
(NEP3year 3 optional ~ a deeper level of intergration )
Energetics / Advanced Self Development
Advanced personal development
- Integration of Fundamental Practices
- Personal energy management, advanced techniques: protocols and tools
- Protocols for reception and transmission of energy
- Alchemy and personal transformation
- Introduction to Kundalini energy and its role in personal and spiritual transformation
- Development of intuition and subtle senses, full kundalini awakening as well as management & tools for this level of spiritual life energy
- Study of symbolism, metamedicine
- Spiritual studies for personal development:
- The Royal Way
- Techniques for exploration of inner world of consciousness and raise awareness
- Cosmic & Divine laws: theory, practices and techniques
- Awareness-based practices
- Initiate studies and practices
Energy therapies (phase 1)
- Polarity therapies, brief and adapted therapies
- Specific energy therapies and transmission
- Initiate Self healing protocols and techniques
- Approach to energetic therapy
- Client’s needs assessment
- Building a therapeutic session according to client’s needs
- Interviewing and helping skills and techniques
- Historical perspective of energy therapy
- Introduction to the great traditional energetic approaches: Ayurveda, Polarity, Chinese medicine, Native American and others
- Introduction to a natural and holistic view of health: the 3 Pillars of health
- Anatomy and physiology of physical systems
- Anatomy and physiology of energetic systems
- Polarity: concepts and application
- Introduction to Soul anatomy, characteristics and role in the human experience
- Inter-relationships between physical anatomy and energetic anatomy
- Introduction to the causes underlying diseases and injuries from and energy standpoint
- Health and the Elements: their interactions and dynamic balance in the body
Holistic modalities that Support Integral health &wellbeing
- Healing crisis: identifying its symptoms and how to manage it
- Natural healing support techniques and tools
- Proper nutrition, macrobiotics, EXERCISE
- MINDFULNESS MEDITATIONS
- Homeopathy, herbology, aromatherapy, accupressure, basic massage techniques, etc.
- Initiate level practices
- Metamedicine and its role in health
Energy Therapies Phase 2 (by invitation)
Chakaura Structural Balancing™ training
- Taught by invitation only, this therapy originates from initiate schools and acts at the level of the energetic soul structure
- Advanced initiate energetic studies
- Advanced initiate techniques for personal development
- Advanced development of intuition and subtle senses
Supervised clinical days